Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome Home Petty Officer Parman





The picture above should explain it all.. The look on a little girls face after seeing her father for the first time in seven months. He still melts her heart the same way! Such happy emotions for this family and all that were able to welcome their spouses home that day. Homecomings are amongst my favorite to capture. I was so blessed to be able to be apart of this homecoming. Not only was it my first helicopter homecoming, but it was one of my good friends too. To see the look on her and her daughters faces when that helicopter landed was priceless. Not every day do people get to be apart of something like that.. Thanks to you both for serving our country and the sacrifices you all make. Enjoy your family Petty Officer Parman and Welcome Home!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't have asked for a better friend and photographer to be there! Thanks sooo much for everything, the night before with jitters and capture one of the best days of my life! <3 You are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome.. I wouldn't have been any other place, but there! I am so grateful that this experience has built a life long friendship with my family and yours. Love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete