Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Its doesn't get much cuter than this! Well these are my beautiful nieces so I am a little bias :)  Last time I was home visiting I was able to take some pictures of them. It's amazing how much they have grown and have developed their own little personalities.. Mackenzie is my sisters oldest. She is the only one out of the three that looks exactly like my sister. She is so grown up for her age. She's almost five years old and such a young lady already. She is going to be such the mama bear. The wise one of the three! Then you have the twins.. Miley and Madison, almost 4 years old and super cute! Miley is the blonde hair blue eye baby of the bunch. She's the little DIVA.. I can see her being the one that gives my sister some gray hairs..lol Oh and then there is Madison. She is so tiny, but has the biggest heart.. She will love on you all day long if you let her! She has the super sweet personality and I think will be the easiest for my sister through the years. Very intelligent and a people pleaser. These are my three beautiful nieces.. I am super sad to be moving so far away from them. I think whats going to hurt the most is not seeing them grow and be apart of that, but if they're anything like my sister, I know they will grow up into beautiful, caring and intelligent young ladies. Thank god for technology and skype. At least I will get to see their beautiful faces often, even if we're 3,000 miles apart. Auntie loves you guys <3

Miley

 Madison



Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment